Reasons to Advertise in Public Works Financing
- Public Works Financing (PWF) is the journal of record for the transportation, water and social infrastructure public-private partnership (PPP) industry in North America.
- Public Works Financing has been published every month since 1988 by Editor/Owner William G Reinhardt.
- Public Works Financing now has 35 advertisers and is read by 3,500 senior government and private sector executives in the infrastructure project delivery business in North America. The split is about 30% public/nonprofit and 70% private. The newsletter is distributed electronically as a pdf and as a printed magazine.
Deal flow potential in the U.S. has reached a critical mass. Thirty six P3 transportation procurements are underway in 21 states. Thirty billion dollars worth of megaprojects are in the pipeline. Twelve of those projects are lined up at the TIFIA loan window now.
Why you should advertise now:
I. PWF is the top-ranked editorial product in the industry
“PWF is the #1, must-read publication in our industry.”
> Richard Fierce, Sr. VP, Fluor Corp.
“A lot of magazines and newsletters have come and gone from my brief case over the years, but PWF remains a consistent must-read. Thanks for the great info and leadership in showing how important P3’s are to public infrastructure.”
> Clifford Eby, President, Transportation Parsons Brinckerhoff
PWF is “the journal of record for our industry.”
> David Seltzer, Principal, Mercator LLC
“Bill Reinhardt is really a towering authority in this field and PWF is the best publication in the business.”
> Jay Worenklein, Akin Gump
“Thanks for being so insightful and scrupulous about what and how you write. You practice a rare form of journalism.”
> José Luis Moscovich, former director, San Francisco County Transportation Authority
“Your piece was fair and balanced. Having read your stuff for a while now, I must say that you’re well-informed about the Port Authority.”
> Patrick Foye, executive director Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
“Yours is the best (and fairest) coverage yet that I’ve seen on the enforcement disparity between public and private entities providing water and wastewater services to municipalities.”
> Brent A. Fewell, vice president of environmental compliance United Water, former principal deputy assistant administrator at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Office of Water.
II. PWF supports the PPP industry’s education efforts
We email complimentary copies of our monthly newsletter to:
- all state transportation secretaries
- the chairs of all state legislative committees overseeing transportation issues
- U.S. congressional committee staffers
- 50 big-city mayors and their chiefs of staff
Our website (PWFinance.net) contains an extensive, free library of PPP market data, academic papers, government reports, congressional testimony and case studies covering transportation, water and social infrastructure markets. Detailed project reports on every major U.S. PPP that has been financed and built since 1988 can be obtained in seconds by subscribers from our International Major Projects Database, which is accessible at PWFinance.net
III. The PPP industry supports PWF
PWF is the only U.S.-owned news outlet in the PPP space. Our business philosophy for 25 years has been that a rising tide lifts all boats. We see our role as:
- Helping to inform public-sector leaders of the value of the PPP delivery model.
- Consistently meeting the industry’s demand for accurate, timely and fully objective reporting, and concise, clear writing.
- Closely following project opportunities and procurement results at all levels of government.
- Reporting in depth on the teaming strategies, technical innovations, financial engineering and construction challenges involved in successful PPP procurements.
PPP industry leaders have responded with their strong support of PWF. Of our current advertisers, 19 have marketed their services in PWF for over 10 years (eight of them for over 15 years and four for 20 years.) Our readership has grown every year since 1988.
Current PWF advertisers are: Kiewit Development; Meridiam Infrastructure; Granite Construction; Herzog Contracting; Flatiron; Ferrovial Agroman; Cintra; ACS/Iridium; OHL Concessions; GlobalVia; Sacyr; Abertis; EGIS Projects; China Construction; United Water; Veolia Water; Arup; Ernst & Young; KPMG; Scully Capital; HDR | InfraConsult; CDM Smith; AECOM Enterprises; Jacobs; HNTB; Parsons Brinckerhoff; Raba Kistner; Louis Berger Group; Lochner MMM; OR Colan; Nossaman; Hawkins Delafield; Elias Group; Osler.
Together, these firms dominate the P3 market—they have successfully closed well over $300 billion worth of road, rail, water and buildings projects worldwide since 1985.
> There are three ways for you to advertise in PWF
- Run a display ad in the news section and a Public-Private Services Directory ad in the back at an annual cost of $16,800
- Run a display ad at an annual cost of $14,297
- Run a Public-Private Services Directory ad in the back at an annual cost of $6,750
(All options include a listing/link on PWF’s website under “Industry Experts.”)
For the print version of PWF, please send high-resolution pdf files (300 dpi) with all fonts embedded; for both display ads and company logos used in directory ads. Please send all graphics in color as well as black & white. Color ads will be inserted in an electronic version of each monthly issue. The black & white graphics will appear in our printed version.
All display ads are either 3 inches high x 4 5/8-inches across two columns, no bleed (horizontal format); or 3 ½ inches across by 4 ½ inches high (vertical format).
Public-Private Services Directory
- Directory Logo: size is 3.5” x 5/8” or smaller
- Directory text: should be sent as a text-only MSWord text file (no formatting) of about 100 words.
Established in 1884, Kiewit is one of the largest construction organizations in North America leveraging a network of more than 50 offices to develop a respected multifaceted business presence across North America. With a staff of management, technical, financial, commercial and legal experts dedicated to successfully delivering P3 projects, our success is based on the trust that we have built with government officials, stakeholders and the financial community. As a recognized leader in design-build and P3 project development, Kiewit combines extraordinary financial credibility and extensive resources with a creative, solution-oriented approach to ensure a predictable outcome of success for our clients.
Contact: Joe Wingerter, Director of P3 Project Development, Kiewit Corp. (402) 943-1329, Joe.Wingerter@Kiewit.com or James Bennett, Director Project Development, Kiewit Canada Development Co., (647) 453-5719, email@example.com
# # #