The Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT) in mid-November received Statements of Qualifications (SOQs) from four foreign-led DBFOM teams for a demand-risk P3 to deliver the Mobile River Bridge and Bayway project along 12 miles of the I-10 corridor in Mobile, Alabama. A shortlist and draft RFP are set to be released in early 2018.
The project will increase the capacity of I-10 by constructing a new six-lane cable-stayed bridge with 215 ft of clearance across the Mobile River and by widening the existing I-10 bridges across Mobile Bay from four to eight lanes.
Download Sample Issue
Latest Industry News
- The Chinese Are Coming!!!
- Denver Eagle Rail P3 Close to the Brink
- Canada Is The Door To The U.S. P3 Market
- Atlantia And ACS To Shake Up Toll Road Industry
- P3 Industry Startled By Federal Blackball Of ACS Group
- Shikun & Binui Corruption Charged
- Japan’s Megabuilders Charged With Bid Rigging
- Thimble Shoal Teams Line Up For HRBT Design-Build
- Macquarie To Run U.S. P3s From London
- Transurban Pays Macquarie $670 Million For Montreal A25 Toll Road
- PBBC Moves Quickly On Debt Deductibility Problem
- IRR Impact Estimates Range Widely
- Carillion’s Collapse Signals The End Of PPPs In The UK
- IATA: 100% Of Air Privatizations A Failure
- Three Teams Shortlisted For DC Streetlights
- California High Speed Rail Phase One Costs Skyrocket
- More Trouble On SH 130 Toll Concession
- Legal Issues Raised In The SH 130 Lawsuit
- SNC-Lavalin Wins Montreal LRT DBF
- BC To Use DBF For New Bridge
- Carillion Selling P3s in Bankruptcy
- Colombia’s 4G Road Program Revives
- Chile’s New President Set On Infra Growth
- ACS/Fluor’s $1.9bn People Mover P3 Bid At LAX Is Below Owner’s Estimate
- New Tax Law Impacts Rattle the P3 Infrastructure Industry in the U.S.