Major Projects Database
Subscribers can gain access to the database Here.
Others can get access today by ordering a subscription to PWF by:
- emailing PWFinance@aol.com, or calling (908) 654-6572 to arrange payment,
- sending us a subscription form with your payment information.
We will email/call promptly to give you your user name and password.
PWF’s Major Projects Database allows you to:
- access details of the full universe of privately developed public works infrastructure projects, both operating and under development, since the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) market began,
- customize and save searches for any of hundreds of subsets of the data,
- print your reports in seconds (see a sample report).
The project information is updated weekly. It is derived from reports sent to PWF by PPP developers, from governments, company websites, and from reporting by PWF’s editor and correspondents.
The data set includes projects in all stages of development, from those that are in planning, procurement or construction now, to completed facilities dating back to 1985. All forms of transportation, water/wastewater, and social infrastructure PPPs are included. The search options allow you to sort projects by date of financial close, by the name of public and private advisors, by state, by contractor, developer, banker, and more.
The result is a cumulative review of PPP projects in all stages of development, from those that are in planning, procurement or construction now to completed facilities dating back to 1985.