In 2020 the publication re-launched to continue its legacy of timely news, detailed analysis and dedicated coverage of the US P3 industry. At PWF we’re still dedicated to fixing the infrastructure behind American infrastructure.
In the Latest Edition (October 2022)
- Democracy, Democrats and Development
- Predevelopment Partner Selected for Potrero Bus Yard P3
- Maryland OP Lanes Hit with NEPA Lawsuit
- Poole: The Return of Revenue-Risk Transportation P3s
- Progress then Chaos for Hawaii NASED Stadium P3
- On the Biden Admin’s Accelerating Infrastructure Plan
- Reeves: Analyzing the Link Between Corruption and PPPs in Infrastructure Projects: An Empirical Assessment in Developing Countries
- Canadian Infrastructure: CUPE has a Plan for the Canada Infrastructure Bank
On a budget, but want to be marginally better informed? You can sign up here for FREE to receive updates on what we’re writing about. Subscribers to this free distribution will receive one of our articles every month as well as our list of monthly headlines.