In 2020 the publication re-launched to continue its legacy of timely news, detailed analysis and dedicated coverage of the US P3 industry. At PWF we’re still dedicated to fixing the infrastructure behind American infrastructure.
In the Latest Edition (March 2021)
- Biden Introduces Plan in Pittsburgh
- All of the Trains Go To Washington
- Pennsylvania Legislation Would Block Major Bridge P3 Program
- Poole: The Basic Disconnect in Emerging US Highway Policy
- Purple Line Shortlists New DB Firms
- Just Months After Cancelled P3, Honolulu Rail Cost Estimate Skyrockets
- Bid Dispute on MDoT Manged Lanes Phase 1
- New Legislation Would Require Surety Bonds for TIFIA Deals
- Reeves: The Institutional Challenges of Public-Private Partnerships in Transition Economies: Lessons from Kosovo
Free PWF Articles
- Shinkansen Accelerates in TexasExcerpt from the June 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
- Mobilizing in Maryland: Managed Lanes Shortlist, DEIS PublishedFrom the July 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
- UC Merced’s New Campus, DeliveredFrom the August 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
On a budget, but want to be marginally better informed? You can sign up here for FREE to receive updates on what we’re writing about. Subscribers to this free distribution will receive one of our articles every month as well as our list of monthly headlines.