In 2020 the publication re-launched to continue its legacy of timely news, detailed analysis and dedicated coverage of the US P3 industry. At PWF we’re still dedicated to fixing the infrastructure behind American infrastructure.
In the Latest Edition (April 2022)
- Biden CEQ Issues Final NEPA Rulemaking – Keeps Permitting Status Quo
- GDoT Releases SR 400 Express Lanes RFQ
- A Year after Cancelled P3, Honolulu Rail Cutting Scope
- Poole: In Defense of Value for Money (VfM) Analysis
- Purple Line Reaches Financial Close
- Inglewood Transit Connector CEQA Completed, Shortlist Coming Soon
- Reeves: Explaining the Adoption Rate of Public-Private Partnerships in Chinese Provinces: A Transaction Cost Perspective
- Canadian Infrastructure: The Meandering Mandate for Canada’s Infrastructure Bank
Free PWF Articles
- Shinkansen Accelerates in TexasExcerpt from the June 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
- Mobilizing in Maryland: Managed Lanes Shortlist, DEIS PublishedFrom the July 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
- UC Merced’s New Campus, DeliveredFrom the August 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
On a budget, but want to be marginally better informed? You can sign up here for FREE to receive updates on what we’re writing about. Subscribers to this free distribution will receive one of our articles every month as well as our list of monthly headlines.