In 2020 the publication re-launched to continue its legacy of timely news, detailed analysis and dedicated coverage of the US P3 industry. At PWF we’re still dedicated to fixing the infrastructure behind American infrastructure.
In the Latest Edition (Jan 2021)
- Poole: Making P3s Part of a Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill
- In Pennsylvania P3: Just 33 Small Bridges, Many More Big Challenges
- Proposals are in, Preferred Alternative Selected in Maryland Managed Lanes
- Louisiana Moves Forward with I-10 Calcasieu River Bridge P3
- Financial Close for University of Idaho Energy P3
- Pennsylvania Transport Board Approves New P3 Rules
- Reeves: An Overview of Economic Theory and Evidence of Public-Private Partnerships in the Procurement of (Transport) Infrastructure
- Canadian Infrastructure: Ontario Line Proposals Incoming
Free PWF Articles
- Shinkansen Accelerates in TexasExcerpt from the June 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
- Mobilizing in Maryland: Managed Lanes Shortlist, DEIS PublishedFrom the July 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
- UC Merced’s New Campus, DeliveredFrom the August 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
On a budget, but want to be marginally better informed? You can sign up here for FREE to receive updates on what we’re writing about. Subscribers to this free distribution will receive one of our articles every month as well as our list of monthly headlines.