In 2020 the publication re-launched to continue its legacy of timely news, detailed analysis and dedicated coverage of the US P3 industry. At PWF we’re still dedicated to fixing the infrastructure behind American infrastructure.
In the Latest Edition
- Infrastructure and the 2020 Election
- Biden and Infrastructure
- Trump and Infrastructure
- Tillman: Getting Toll Traffic and Revenue Right: Guidelines for Investment Grade Forecasts
- Poole: Federal P3 Legislation – A Modest Proposal
- Please, Don’t Write Off Roads
- Green Light for Bullet Train in Texas
- All of the P3s Starting and Stopping in Maryland
- Reeves: The Governance of Public-Private Partnerships
- Canada – The Gordie Howe Bridge Part 3 – A Bridge Too Many
On a budget, but want to be marginally better informed? You can sign up here for FREE to receive updates on what we’re writing about. Subscribers to this free distribution will receive one of our articles every month as well as our list of monthly headlines.