In 2020 the publication re-launched to continue its legacy of timely news, detailed analysis and dedicated coverage of the US P3 industry. At PWF we’re still dedicated to fixing the infrastructure behind American infrastructure.
In the Latest Edition (August 2023)
- Public-Private Partnerships and Other-People’s Money
- Maryland Requests Federal Grant in Lieu of P3 for American Legion Bridge, Managed Lanes
- Poole: The National Debt and Federal Transportation Planning
- Texas Central Partnering with Amtrak for High-Speed Rail Project
- Unsolicited Proposal for I-77 Express Lanes Extension Rejected
- RIPTA Board Approves $250 Million Dorrance Transit Center P3 in Providence
- NTE Mobility Partners Closes Financing for North Tarrant Express Capex
- Reeves: Procuring Infrastructure Public-Private Partnerships: Capability Development and Learning from an Owner Perspective
On a budget, but want to be marginally better informed? You can sign up here for FREE to receive updates on what we’re writing about. Subscribers to this free distribution will receive one of our articles every month as well as our list of monthly headlines.