In 2020 the publication re-launched to continue its legacy of timely news, detailed analysis and dedicated coverage of the US P3 industry. At PWF we’re still dedicated to fixing the infrastructure behind American infrastructure.
In the Latest Edition
- Risk Matters: Navigating EPC Risks a Few Years After a P3 Exodus
- Where Public Sponsors See EPC Risk Trending
- UC Merced’s New Campus, Delivered
- The Pandemic and P3s: Looking Over the Horizon
- Poole: Asset Recycling for Post-Covid-19 Recovery
- Bidders to the Rescue in Hawaii Rail P3
- Council on Environmental Quality Sued by Environmental Groups
- Reeves: The Rise of Public-Private Partnerships in China: An Effective Financing Approach for Infrastructure Investment?
- Canada – The Gordie Howe Part 2 – This Town Only Needs One Bridge
On a budget, but want to be marginally better informed? You can sign up here for FREE to receive updates on what we’re writing about. Subscribers to this free distribution will receive one of our articles every month as well as our list of monthly headlines.