In 2020 the publication re-launched to continue its legacy of timely news, detailed analysis and dedicated coverage of the US P3 industry. At PWF we’re still dedicated to fixing the infrastructure behind American infrastructure.
In the Latest Edition (September 2021)
- We’re at the Finish Line. Now Pass the Bipartisan Infrastructure Legislation
- Advice for Public Sponsors: Winsome Bowen on the Bipartisan Infrastructure Legislation
- Poole: Major Infrastructure Problems that P3s Can Address
- Shortlist for PennDoT Major Bridge P3 Program Published
- Purple Line PABs Takeout, New Design-Build Contract Delayed 100 Days
- Streeter: The Human Needs Prerogative for Infrastructure Planning
- GDoT Cancels SR-400 Express Lanes Procurement
- Reeves: Political opportunism and transaction costs in contractual choice of P3s
Free PWF Articles
- Shinkansen Accelerates in TexasExcerpt from the June 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
- Mobilizing in Maryland: Managed Lanes Shortlist, DEIS PublishedFrom the July 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
- UC Merced’s New Campus, DeliveredFrom the August 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
On a budget, but want to be marginally better informed? You can sign up here for FREE to receive updates on what we’re writing about. Subscribers to this free distribution will receive one of our articles every month as well as our list of monthly headlines.