In 2020 the publication re-launched to continue its legacy of timely news, detailed analysis and dedicated coverage of the US P3 industry. At PWF we’re still dedicated to fixing the infrastructure behind American infrastructure.
In the Latest Edition
- Purple Line on the Precipice
- Mobilizing in Maryland: Managed Lanes DEIS, Shortlist Published
- Flanigan: Yes We Need Infrastructure Investment; and Yes We Need Infrastructure Legislation
- Federal Infrastructure Legislation as Performative Art
- Poole: Lessons from the Genoa Bridge Collapse
- CEQ Completes Citizen Review of New NEPA Reforms
- Sharma: Infrastructure is Evolving – The Asset Class is Evolving Faster
- Reeves: Cost and Time Performance of P3s Compared to Regular Contracts – Evidence from Dutch Infrastructure Projects
- Canada – A P3 to Unite North America: It’s Been a Fight
On a budget, but want to be marginally better informed? You can sign up here for FREE to receive updates on what we’re writing about. Subscribers to this free distribution will receive one of our articles every month as well as our list of monthly headlines.