In 2020 the publication re-launched to continue its legacy of timely news, detailed analysis and dedicated coverage of the US P3 industry. At PWF we’re still dedicated to fixing the infrastructure behind American infrastructure.
In the Latest Edition (October 2021)
- At Long Last, Legislation. Will it Extend the Era of Do No Harm, or Begin the Era of Do Nothing?
- Financial Close for Fargo Moorhead, First USACE Flood Protection P3
- Poole: If Cost-Benefit Analysis is “Worthless,”: What Do We Do Instead?
- Biden CEQ Proposes Two-Phase NEPA Guidance Rulemaking. Will Reverse 2020 Guidance Changes
- In Bipartisan Infrastructure Legislation: One Federal Decision is Back
- Where Will Federal Permitting Stand with OFD + NEPA Reversal?
- New DB Selected for Purple Line Completion
- New SDEIS, Brand for Maryland’s OP Lanes P3
- Reeves: The Rise and Fall (?) of P3s in Israel’s Local Government
- Canada: Default Notice for Ottawa Rail Line P3
Free PWF Articles
- Shinkansen Accelerates in TexasExcerpt from the June 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
- Mobilizing in Maryland: Managed Lanes Shortlist, DEIS PublishedFrom the July 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
- UC Merced’s New Campus, DeliveredFrom the August 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
On a budget, but want to be marginally better informed? You can sign up here for FREE to receive updates on what we’re writing about. Subscribers to this free distribution will receive one of our articles every month as well as our list of monthly headlines.