In 2020 the publication re-launched to continue its legacy of timely news, detailed analysis and dedicated coverage of the US P3 industry. At PWF we’re still dedicated to fixing the infrastructure behind American infrastructure.
In the Latest Edition (December 2021)
- The Post-Post-Earmarks Pork Barrel Politics
- PWF Relaunching Annual Concessionaire Survey
- FHWA Seeking Input on BIL Implementation
- Poole: Getting to Yes on Toll-Financed Interstate Reconstruction
- PennDoT Major Bridges Blocking Legislation Passes House, Local Counties Sue to Block Tolls
- NASED Stadium P3 Moves Forward with Real Estate Procurement
- MD OP Lanes Toll Rates Approved, SDEIS Comment Period Ends
- Reeves: Public-Private Partnership in a Smart City: A Curious Case in Japan
- Canadian Infrastructure: Ontario Seeks Public Review of Troubled Ottawa Light Rail P3
Free PWF Articles
- Shinkansen Accelerates in TexasExcerpt from the June 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
- Mobilizing in Maryland: Managed Lanes Shortlist, DEIS PublishedFrom the July 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
- UC Merced’s New Campus, DeliveredFrom the August 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
On a budget, but want to be marginally better informed? You can sign up here for FREE to receive updates on what we’re writing about. Subscribers to this free distribution will receive one of our articles every month as well as our list of monthly headlines.