In 2020 the publication re-launched to continue its legacy of timely news, detailed analysis and dedicated coverage of the US P3 industry. At PWF we’re still dedicated to fixing the infrastructure behind American infrastructure.
In the Latest Edition (August 2022)
- Poole: Threats to Express Toll Lanes
- LaGuardia Terminal B Arrives on Time
- An Expert Panel Convenes for Confederation Line Public Inquiry
- Puerto Rico Toll Road Concession Goes to RFQ
- Maryland OP Lanes Completes Federal Permitting
- Manchin Permitting Sidecar: Implications for Public Works
- Are P3s Possible for Dredging? USACE Awards First Pilot
- Reeves: Do Public-Private Partnerships Still Have a Future?
On a budget, but want to be marginally better informed? You can sign up here for FREE to receive updates on what we’re writing about. Subscribers to this free distribution will receive one of our articles every month as well as our list of monthly headlines.