In 2020 the publication re-launched to continue its legacy of timely news, detailed analysis and dedicated coverage of the US P3 industry. At PWF we’re still dedicated to fixing the infrastructure behind American infrastructure.
In the Latest Edition (May 2021)
- When the ‘What is Infrastructure?’ Debate Went Mainstream
- MDoT Managed Lanes Project Scaled Back
- Down to the Wire in Negotiations for Bipartisan Infrastructure Legislation
- End of the Phil Washington Era at LA Metro
- Poole: Paying for Highways
- Streeter: The Great Infrastructure (Planning) Reset
- Hawaii NASED Deal Moves Forward, Splits Real Estate from Stadium P3
- Appellate Ruling in Favor of Purple Line: End of the Saga?
- Reeves: Stakeholder engagement in P3s in Ireland
- Canadian Infrastructure: Tunnels First for Eglinton Crosstown West in Toronto
Free PWF Articles
- Shinkansen Accelerates in TexasExcerpt from the June 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
- Mobilizing in Maryland: Managed Lanes Shortlist, DEIS PublishedFrom the July 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
- UC Merced’s New Campus, DeliveredFrom the August 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
On a budget, but want to be marginally better informed? You can sign up here for FREE to receive updates on what we’re writing about. Subscribers to this free distribution will receive one of our articles every month as well as our list of monthly headlines.