In 2020 the publication re-launched to continue its legacy of timely news, detailed analysis and dedicated coverage of the US P3 industry. At PWF we’re still dedicated to fixing the infrastructure behind American infrastructure.
In the Latest Edition (January 2023)
- America’s Brand New Old Trains
- Tennessee Choosing Choice Lanes
- Poole: Let’s Stop Disguising the Real Cost of Highways and Bridges
- Sepulveda Transit Corridor’s Six Alternatives, Two Contractors
- Commercial Close for Puerto Rico Generation Concession, Shortlist for Toll Roads
- RFP for Dorrance Street Transit Center in Rhode Island
- I-10 Calcasieu River Bridge Gets $150 million MEGA Grant
- Reeves: When New Public Management Fails: Infrastructure Public-Private Partnerships and Political Constraints for Developing and Transitional Economies
On a budget, but want to be marginally better informed? You can sign up here for FREE to receive updates on what we’re writing about. Subscribers to this free distribution will receive one of our articles every month as well as our list of monthly headlines.