In 2020 the publication re-launched to continue its legacy of timely news, detailed analysis and dedicated coverage of the US P3 industry. At PWF we’re still dedicated to fixing the infrastructure behind American infrastructure.
In the Latest Edition (August 2021)
- The Best Laid Planning in the Bipartisan Infrastructure Legislation
- Getting Value for Value for Money
- Poole: US Airports as the Next Major P3 Opportunity
- Hogan Closes Predevelopment for Maryland Managed Lanes
- Streeter: Tomorrow’s Infrastructure Plans Need Resiliency Today
- The Great Bureaucratic Battle over NEPA Reform
- Reeves: P3s and Municipal Solid Waste Management in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Canadian Infrastructure: Canadian National Infrastructure Assessment Takes Shape
Free PWF Articles
- Shinkansen Accelerates in TexasExcerpt from the June 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
- Mobilizing in Maryland: Managed Lanes Shortlist, DEIS PublishedFrom the July 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
- UC Merced’s New Campus, DeliveredFrom the August 2020 Edition of Public Works Financing | Continue reading
On a budget, but want to be marginally better informed? You can sign up here for FREE to receive updates on what we’re writing about. Subscribers to this free distribution will receive one of our articles every month as well as our list of monthly headlines.